ORDINARY PEOPLE DOING EXTRAORDINARY THINGS
Marcia is a dedicated, wildlife carer, nurse and mum for each and every animal for the time they are with her. She laughs with them when they are cute and funny, and cries with them when they die in her arms (when she has done all that she can for them). She
believes every being on earth needs love in order to grow to their full potential.
Unfortunately, some animals are killed or orphaned on our roads, attacked by dogs, shot or maimed by shooters or afflicted with mange.
• cares for sick, injured and orphaned native animals, day and night
• feeds joeys every two to four hours for up to 12 months
• answers calls from the government, public and Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary at all hours of the day and night to collect orphans (up to 100kms away)
• runs community education sessions in schools and nursing homes in Northern Tasmania
• campaigns for animal rights worldwide
• fundraises to support the care she provides
• Feeding the older animals with up to 20kg of native animal pellets per week (sometimes 2 bags), 20kg of fresh carrots per week, special lactose intolerant milk formulas for the specific species of animal we have in care.
All donations are appreciated and go to the care and feeding of orphaned Australian fauna
A BIT ABOUT MARCIA
Marcia has been looking after orphaned native animals for many years at her own expense. Please support Bayview Bush Babies Inc., so Marcia can buy special milk, wombat food and vet's time when needed. Her knowledge of how to care for native babies is legendary.
GET IN TOUCH
PO Box 80
Swansea TAS 7190
Send an email and I'll contact you
Webhosting kindly donated by Panthur.com